Hey all! So I know I didn't post yesterday (about the insecurities) I realized I ain't standing up for someone, neither does the post make sense. So I deleted them off. ust sticking to my daily life. HAHAH.
k
So this morning woke up, dolled up, went out of the house and took the train to SP. Dropped of the documents and cae back home with tau huay (HAHAHAHAHAHAH FINALLY CRAVING SATISFIED!!!!) So yeah, lepak lepak everyday! Going out later again to meet mum too. Tomorrow's a day of rest and then Wednesday going out with Simone :) Also Thursday is a day of rest, I hope HAHAH. Oh yeah, Friday going back to Red Cross again for camp \m/ HAHAHHAAHAH. Talking about this makes me wanna go eat Swedish meatballs shit. So anyway, yeah, then realized I couldn't stay over because I have got Korean classes the next day (I HAVE GOT A MINI TEST AND I'M LAZING AROUND WOOHOO) So shall chiong back to school after classes heheheheh.
KK TODAY MY POST IS A LITTLE SINGLISH-ISH SO SORRY :P
kthxbye!
love always, x!