Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

14 Mar 2012

#80 can you love me forever?

Hey y'all it's been weeks since I last posted. In any case you don't know yet, I have actually locked up my twitter account. I have no idea what compelled me to do so, but yes, fact is, I have private-d my account.
I have been uh, I'm not sure of the term, maybe busy and lazy combined, these few days. I guess I'll do a week review on my life.
5/03/12
I went to SP to drop my enrolment items. That's all, went back home and then went out till like 10.
6/03/12
Did a little house work as per normal. And then done. Was catching up on my TVB dramas.
7/03/12
I went out with Simone dearest. Met her at 11:30 at Plaza Sing and we went to buy tickets for the show "This means war" I would gladly do a review right now. But probably at the end of the post. After buying the ticket, we walked to Grand Cathay to eat at Astons Specialties. I was actually complaining how damn hungry I was but then when I stepped into the restaurant, I felt full lol.
So I ordered a coleslaw and ice lemon tea. Simone ordered like a steak set. With potato salad and onion rings (she only ate one HAHAHAHAH). Accompanied with ice lemon tea.
So then we chatted for like an hour or so and walked back to Plaza Sing and went for our show! I swear I was spazzing over the kiss scene where Zac Efron was features (well he is the main lead..) Yeah. It was in a trailer. /awkward/
So after movie, I got hungry.. (well I only ate a quarter plate of coleslaw)
So I went to eat Tau Huay. AGAIN. If you're following me on twitter. You'll know why. HAHAHAH.
Okay so yes. I was talking and chatting with her. About some sensitive issues. HAHAH.
Yeah, basically wrapped up the day, went to Clark Quay to pass my DSLR to Benedict. And went to meet mum! Subsequently after a body wrap mum and I went for shabu shabu at Central. THAT IS ONE GRADE A BEEF I SWEAR.
8/03/12
Cooped up at home again. There was simply nothing to do!
9/03/12
Woke up early today. Surprise visit from someone who will be installing the air con. Then rushed all the way to Tanjong Pagar to collect my baby from Benedict HAHAHA.
So yes, rushed back home!!! Put my camera down and then yeah so went back to the mrt. And waited for Daniel, Wai Quan, Caleb and there was a surprise guest. (I don't think she'll see this but /shrugs)
Yeah so we went to school for camp and the security guard gave us a hard time -_- Saw many seniors, and I saw miss ng (highlight of the day)
The second highlight of the day was that we (I TOTALLY MEAN DANIEL) "conned" miss chee for a pack of unbearables. HAHAHAHAHAH. it's damn epic! But I really preferred berry bliss. SHALL MAKE THESE BOYS SUCCUMB TO EATING BERRY BLISS NEXT TIME.
hehe, okay so yeah, we are so envious (some how) of the juniors. JIN HO MIAH PRIEST, CAN REST SLACK WALAO KNN.
Seniors (ex ncos) dinner was burgers from Uncle Joe! He was soooo nice hehe!
Ah yah, left with daniel and wai quan at around 8:30.
10/03/12
Uh, went back to camp. HAHA. So i went home around 9. Camp fire was kind of dull...
11/03/12
Celebrated Daddy's birthday! HEHEHEH, it was really fun! I would prefer if it was popeyes instead of kfc..
BUT I WAS TEASING BRYAN THE WHOLE TIME. DAMN EPIC.
Ah but oh well.
k so. That's all!
Yesterday was a day out at Grand Hyatt hotel. THE FOOD IS AMAZING AND IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH THE PRICE.
Was busy cam-whoring yesterday because I felt pretty haha :)
So yes.
---
This means war. 5/5
If you are looking for a action packed and romcom movie, this means war is definitely for you :D
Two best friends are CIA agents and they fight for the same girl. They are really were into that girl and fought really hard for her. They literally installed bugs in her house to know what she tells her friend and what to improve on. Till she finally makes her choice, it is a hilarious movie. It all boils down to how thrilling it was when she chose the guy of her life in one of the agents' missions! Go watch! it's a two thumbs up!
(Y)(Y)
--
Bye lovelies!