Hey hunks and babes ;)
I know I kind of neglecting this little space here! But it's going to be over soon I swear! Because in about 3 weeks time, FOP is going to start soon, Red cross POC is going to happen and I'm finally going to lead a new student life! Not forgetting next week, I'll be buying my MacBook Pro 13'' and the following week would be an outing with the beloved DMC EPEES and also will be decorating my room soon! Hehe!
Later part of March is finally getting spiced up!
Plus, first week of April, I'll be going to Macau. AWESOME !!
Because I'll be burning cash there. I can get a little competitive when I see people overseas (this isn't the point) BUYING SO MANY STUFFS <- THAT'S THE POINT.
k so, mum agreed when I reach her ideal weight for the month. I get $150 to spend on cosmetics. I have been eyeing on the Naked 2 palette for a really long time for now, mind you. And then yeah I was planning to buy Benefit Cosmetics' Confessions of a concealaholic (still considering) And I am going to invest in 2 items. A good foundation and also a Matte nudy pink YSL lipstick.
Would also be buying something from Chanel, their quad eye palette and lastly on my list would most probably be either a MAC pressed powder, or a MAC prep and prime ^^
HAHA, and then I am now planning to convince mum to give me her Miracle by Lancome eau de parfum :D so If that's successful, I will have two medium sized fragrances with me. Because I own the VS cherry blossom fragrance mist /aw yeah/ HEH.
So I don't know if they are any readers out there. I will constantly update as soon as I get my MacBook kkkk. Cause since I need time to familiarise myself with a brand new computer I have no experience with, I might be blogging more due to the amount of time spent on it. Make sense, no? Get the gist of it, yes?
HEHEH
bye you sexy mother puckers :D
love always!