Okay, so I came across a blog and this young girl done a tag! So I wanna do it too! HAHAH here we go!
The first one is called the 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty.
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
- Well, for inexpensive beauty item, i think it's like uh, the marjolica marjorca PK 330
- My most expensive Beauty item at the moment would have to be the cabana glama that cost me $58 T_T mum said no refund from her. Second in line is the Hello Kitty Graffiti Maquillage palette I got from Sephora. Dammit, it's $49
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I'm using Bobbi Brown's Black Ink 1 & Kate's quick eyeliner.
Yes I love to mix high end brands with drug store items sometimes. The effect's good!!
I'm not sure with the hard to get.. Maybe it's the Naked 2 palette ~ I haven't got my hands on it yet but I hope soon! I did try out the colours with my mum (where all my resources are, if you know what I mean.) And uh, the hardest cosmetics I am owning now would be the cabana glama. I begged my mum so darn long~~~~
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
I do use to own some Lush Products, not now though. Uh well, when I'm crazily shopping in Hong Kong that's where Lush pops into the picture ;) At the moment not anything.. Because I'm not really into fruity scents at all. Like on my lips, if my mum decides to peck me on the lips, I find it frikking damaging. HAHAH. I mean i'm not against it! Just simply no interest alright ;)?
So back to Lush products (which I totally had no heart to buy them in Boston, New York nor Washington as it was to cold to even take a hot bath. I swear only industrial heaters keep you warm in that weather) I love to buy those uh, bubble baths ones. Like Dorothy, Vanilla something.. and such :D
Other delicious bath items maybe from Muji! I don't buy bath salts there, I bought myself those Rose bath Sugars and my mum loathed me for that night. She ain't those floral scent lovers. Sucks to be world's apart on scents with her. Yes, I do buy those a little masculinity scent types... like forest :) Not really Lavender cause sometimes it does give me a headache. /aish
So time for some pictures!
I cannot find those bath sugar, i'm sorry :(
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
My moisturizer. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA MY MUM ALWAYS KNOWS WHEN I HAVE MOISTURIZER ON OR NOT FUCK. So now i'll just have to make it a habit. Need to go buy myself one.
Shit I should have bought it at TJ MAXX with her!!!!! She bought it at USD$4.99 fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!
^ maybe i should buy this.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
eh. It'll be my lipstick! Paul and Joe number 1.
Yep that is the color!!
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Eye smile, cute smile and great cook ;)
WELL YOU COULD ALSO ADD IN THIS;
Guys, in oversized knits, tight jeans and geek specs. Paired with boat shoes/moccasins. ;D
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Either a pair of Ray Bans, authentic. Or a pair of Kate Spades shades.
this was the one I eyed on for kate spade.
These are the few raybans wayfarer mum didn't want to buy in USA when the price was only about USD$150 below -_-
really pissed sometimes..
NEXT TAG!
This ones called the Nail Polish Obsessions.
1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
OPI fan here :D Well i'm fine with China Glaze too! And I was hoping to buy Phoebe from Zoya. It's this electric blue that is out of this world. Ah but.. it ain't available in Singapore.
2. Glitter or no glitter?
Sheer glitter is fine. Glitters like those in OPI's Last Friday Night/ Teenage Dream are motherf*cken hard to remove so.. I'm not really keen on them anymore ever since my last experience on them!
3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
OPI!
4. When do you change your nail polish?
HAHAH, now i'm a little obsessed with nail colors. Cause school hasn't started so I've went crazy with them. Like those OPI trend tips from Sephora. Any girls reading needs to get them! Sadly they aren't available in Singapore. If you do have friends visiting USA please beg them to buy for you. They are only USD$16 and really easy application. Very easy to remove too! Well now on my nails I have like leopard prints nails. So yeah.. uh well. I probably change fortnightly. But I'm removing these bamzxc soon. They're hurting my nails HAHAH
5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
Blimey, uh. Mermaid Tears and Stranger Tides are they way to go on me!! I mean, I am not those green colors lover. But these hues/shades of green are AMA-WAIT FOR IT-ZING! So here are swatches of them~
6. Darks or Brights?
Brights, attention seeker #1 here :D. Haha, jokes aside, I loved bright colors cause they make me smile. :D
7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
Leopard print nails, electric types
8. Matte Nails--In or Out?
In, I love matte colors @_@ I think it gives a really feminine touch to ladies who wears them. But they are all really close to my skin color in different angles, so I didn't really go buy them.
9. French Manicure?
Yes, FYEAH. I did classic to silver base with black lining to turquoise base w/ black lining. I am that delirious.
10. Favorite Winter Color?
winter's really hard. Cause like too dark, ain't my type. But for this festive season. Any striking shimmering blue will win my heart!
Aw yeah finally done! Time check 5:30 am and I'm wide awake!
Shall not sleep till 10 tonight. Need to practise sleeping early! hehe!
Alright will do a next post on things I shop in Hong Kong. Stay tune pumpkins!
Love always!
