Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

20 Mar 2012

#83 Insomnia

No I am not referring to myself sorry haha.
Okay so topic of this post - Stuffs I shop in Hong Kong <3
Seriously I loooooooooooooooooooove hong kong. Sorry for the side track but hahah. It's like my second home. ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THOSE F*CKING LENG ZAIS AHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
k, back to topic.
I shop at Miramar frequently because my hotel is just situated just a street above it. So after spending money and eating there. Mum and I always walk back to hotel to burn fats ;)
Hm other places are where I can lay my eyes on. HAHA
Alright so! I frequently shop at Lush!!!!!!! HAHAH I promise myself, swear to thee, I will buy gorrila perfume stick from lush the next visit in Hong Kong. Mm, I shop at lush to satisfy my needs of not having a bath tub at home thus no bubble baths. So one shot, I will buy many bath bombs, bubble bath items to last me for my stay in hong kong. They're finally here in Singapore but they are really really very over priced so as a somehow, "taken-advantaged" customer, I don't want to shop there. So yes.
I also shop at Muji~ LOVELY ITEMS AND MOTHER EFFING CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. Okay you get my point~
Eh, normally for those smell removal socks and mini marshmallows and also some containers HAHA.
Yes, I have feet that uh, you know what I mean ahahah.
k so, I do shop at H&M at my mum's expense last year (just started cause H&M became a huge thing for me last year. Trust me. I couldn't splurge in Hong Kong so those other money went to the H&M found in Georgetown, Washington. I AM DEAD SERIOUS.)
Ah, I also shop at uniqlo desperately in need hahahahaha because once again, I cannot emphasize enough how expensive Singapore has them priced till!
Where else, Paul and Joe normally frequented. Lane Crawford too.
---
For my next trip to Hong Kong I was thinking of shopping at the cosmetic counters ;) and also Paul Smith too! Warehouse and if i'm lucky enough to find liz lisa! I can't wait. Plus you cannot forget all the good food found in hong kong. I source them really hard in Singapore and drag my mum there alright -_-.
---
Well adding on, I don't really shop hardcore in any countries due to really visiting purposes. But the hardcore kicked in when I was in USA last year.
I shopped at: Kate Spade, Sephora, Urban Outfitters, Nordstorm Rack, Tj Maxx, H&M, the loft, Calvin and Klein and also Steve Madden. Mum went ballistic when she saw they bill. Because we were both just too happy spending. I guess swiping the card gives you that huge sense of satisfaction.
YES ESPECIALLY MY STEVE MADDEN FUCKING HEELS. though it's painful.
Okay sorry for expletives.
I can't contain my excitement.
time check, 6:04 am.
Love you people.
Love always,
bye,
PS/ I MISS USA ALREADY T_T