Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

23 Mar 2012

#84 when will you be mine?

 Hello people! I finally got my long anticipated MacBook Pro 13" Yer Yer Yer. This post, I would be sharing about my eye candies I have recently eyed on! I'm pretty sure they have actually appeared on Ulzzang Shi Dae. I don't really go for popular Ulzzangs that have this like "thing" about them lah. So, my very first eye candy is dear Park Hyung Seok. Here are a few pictures:



Yep, artsy aren't they ;)
So yes, i have eyed him ever since his debut on Ulzzang Shidae Season 6!
Yes, and he's only like 4 years my senior ;)
Okay, i'm being a pervert here, haha.
PS/ the second photo is my desktop photo :D

So my second eye candy is ... KANG HYUK MIN oppa!
Yes, like Hyung Seok oppa, Min Hyuk oppa is 4 years my senior!
Heh, here are some photos:


Please agree with me. Jebyal.
Alright, he has tons of photos on tumblr (people posted and reblogged) So I just grabbed a few. I would gladly like to view his cyworld, sadly cyworld & minihoompi is only available in Korea. I am terribly sadden. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE AMAZING NUMBER OF SELCAS HE WOULD HAVE F*CKING UPLOADED IN HIS WEBSITE??? DO YOU KNOW?? Please, if you are a korean, and you totally understood what I wrote can you please screenshot some of his cyworld web page? Then you can follow me on twitter ( I PROMISE TO FOLLOW BACK), dm me, and then we shall see how it goes. OR YOU CAN FB MESSAGE ME!!! PLEASEEEE!! Oh and if you have Hyung Seok Oppa's cyworld/minihoompi do tweet/fb message me. Thank you!






I'm sorry that they're all black and white because the tumblr i grabbed it from was all in black and white. 
Yeah so, I have no idea the names of these few hunks. Please form spring me in order of how the pictures are placed, in any case you know them :D

Yep, my macbook pro was a little fussy today, the configuration took awhile :( but all is well! I totally screwed up my pw for the wifi connection and yay! It's fixed now! I'm a happy girl :D
and then I was a little pissed for the default software for my Mac was windows.. But I can turn to use macintosh anytime so, I'm cool with it :) And they are so many shortcuts I have to learn! I swear it's a little pissing me of but since it's my first mac, I have to learn the hard way (by that, I totally mean googling for answers.)
Okay, so my schedule for this week (2 days left.) Saturday, 1:45 pm: meeting Ashely for lunch and then proceed for korean class. Will be going to Howards storage, I presume, to buy some storage items in my store room. HAHA. Okay then on Sunday will be spending it with my dearest paternal grandparents ^_^
;
Monday is outing with DMC people ! (I forgot to mention, I met Akmal today! HAHAHA, and we were tweeting each other LOLOLOL. It's super awkward as, idk, it's our first time seeing each other)
K then either on the Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, I will be going with Kai Li dearest. Saturday and Sunday will be the same! HAHAH. Yay!
;
So yes, basically that's my boring schedule! I hope I am offered a place in the CASS camp because, uh, they said it was vacancy and partly because I'm not going to Macau anymore. Well, Air Macau not operating daily and also other airlines couldn't accept such late admissions for such a huge bunch of people. SO FINGERS CROSSED!!
Alright, ending here. I am more than willing to let you guys stare at my eye candy ulzzangs!
---
By the way, if you are wondering what is an ulzzang, here it is (grabbed from Wikipedia )
Eoljjang (Korean얼짱), also spelled as Ulzzang or Uljjang (Korean pronunciation: [ʌl.tɕ͈äŋ]), is a popular South Korean term literally meaning "best face" or "good-looking". Originally used as a slang term, this word in the English lexicon has evolved into describing a person that follows specific style of fashion. A person desiring eoljjang status would gain popularity on the internet through entering contests where their photos are judged and chosen by voters, though many became well-known eoljjangs from having popular Cyworld accounts or have gained popularity in school for being attractive.
Many eoljjangs model for popular Korean fashion websites, and some have entered the Korean entertainment business and have since risen to stardom.
Although the word originated in South Korea, followers of such trends could be seen in China and Japan, but can also be found in Taiwan, theUnited StatesCanadaIndonesia and Europe.[1]
Alright aye! So there it is!
Credits for photos: CYWORLD ULZZANG & ULZZZANG. Hyuk Min's photos are just from searches from tumblr. :)
Love always, goodbye!