Here goes!
---
There's always tweets I've read going "haters don't hate you, (something) you're a reflection of what they want to be."
I don't know the accuracy, because honestly, we're talking about the human heart here. They can be really deceiving.
I'm presuming they are many people who don't really like me, sometimes it gets to me. I'm not going to lie.
Last time, I use to put up a cbox (chat box) anonymous people with names like "passerby, pb" will go "walao, you damn fucking fat sia" they only revolve around this statement. So it really got to me deep as I was obese and anons themselves are just adding fuel to my fire. It's not that I didn't try to get rid of my fats, I did! But then they just won't stop I don't know why.
In school, I tend to be out of the flock. Like I try hard to be in the popular side but, I just couldn't get myself in. Then when I was sec 2, I did slim down, temporarily, then I got inflated again. LOL. But whatever it is, I kept receiving unfriendly looks no matter how generous my smile was to others. I don't know why, was it my face? I have no connections to the popular people so I don't know.
So haters are going to hate, no matter what I do to you know, get off their radar. But what I want to make a point her is that NEVER LET THEM GET TO YOU. I like the saying "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" Because standing up from these attacks has definitely made me realize on how I should tackle hurtful comments like these. I normally ignore these messages. Example if I receive any hurtful comments I tell myself "Phoebe you have like maximum a day to get through it. If anyone in school asks you tomorrow regarding this question, put up a strong front. Nothing will hurt you" So yes, I don't reply to comments like this. I don't delete them because they're just going to come back so it serves no purpose. I remember once I did catch someone, somehow like, gave the person a rebuttal-ish kind of thing. It was a comment about my weight, again. So yeah I said "all the comments are about my weight, can you please be more creative." I said that cause, I guess I actually came in terms with my weight. And then like yeah, I forgot the reply.. But I'm not really proud of what I did. Cause like I'm just letting them break down my defense I built up. I just do what I normally do.
"Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate."So yes, dear reader who has been bullied, or have haters, please don't let them get to you. The more unhappy you are, the more they gloat. Why let them have it their way? Please do know that, even you have no friends, THERE WILL BE SOMEONE WHO CARES AND GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU. Like your family. Don't worry. Everything will turn out fine. Do your thing, once they find you of no value to hate on, they leave you alone.
In my point of view, these people have really want to be an attention whore like thinking by picking on someone online, being a keyboard warrior, he/she'd be some "hero". Probably jealousy kicked in or that they themselves have been hated on.
So yes, I know it's a really sensitive topic (somehow) but once again, I need to stress that I blog to express, not impress. If you felt offended in anyway or so, I do apologize. Then again, you need to know that, you're guilty if what I said get to you :)
So here's to the people who have been hated on, has a hate club, being cyber bullied;
Knock knock, who's there? Daisy. Daisy who? DAISY ME TROLLING, THEY HATING ;)Goodbye, <3
Love always.
PS/ Huilin if you're reading this: Hi I love you ^_~