Hello everyone. The only flaw for today was the whole "i-messed-up-my-schedule-for-korean-class-thing" k, so I thought I remembered correctly that classes were at 2:30 today. Till Linda whatsapp-ed me asking me "R u coming?" then I was a little bit shocked by her question, so replied "isn't it at 2:30" and then she went "it's next week." then i was in a HUGE state of horror *please read "huge" with a lot, a lot of emphasis* yes, because of my memory I actually caused Ashely to miss classes too. And she called NUS Extension, they told her there was no make up lessons. I was in a mess at home. Due to the ginormous cleaning I have to do at home (mum wanted to pack the kitchen, after 8 years of constant stuffing the cupboards with items) so i was sweaty as hell (plus I hadn't had my shower after climbing the stairs, cause of the cleaning mum wanted to do immediately when we got home) HOW AM I TO GO OUT. I can totally forgo the make up. But I still have to wash my hair and like at least smell proper!! When I found out there was classes, it was 11:30. By the time I am done, it will be like 12:00. Lessons ends at 1pm Even if I was going to take a cab there, I am pretty sure I only will be in class for 5 f*cking minutes. So? what to do? I missed a lesson. But i'm sure I can catch up, as there is nothing to do at home and I can just spend my time reading the notes given.
---
Today was a relaxing day (after packing the kitchen). I bathed and smelled awesome (lol) and then I went to use my mac, (like a boss, just kidding). K then mum said we should nap since we are so tired. So I agreed. But then the first hour of my nap was spent reading my mum's old romance novels from the past (I LOVE THE AUTHOR). I then wen tot sleep at around 3:15ish. Soon after I woke up at about 6 after mum's incessant reminders of waking up. So in this like, 2hour++ nap, I had 2 nightmares and 1 nice dream. And the nightmares were re-occurring types. I felt myself sweat when that nightmare occurred.
I woke up, cooled myself down and then changed to go out with mummy. We went for dinner at Aerons. It is located at Raffles City, basement 1. Near the swissotel entrance to RC. Mum and I went back there for the dish "surf and turf" MOTHER OF GOD WAS IT GOOD. Pictures of what I ate are uploaded on instagram and twitter. For twitter you would have to follow me but you can view the photos of the food at instagram, I didn't private my account yeah. You just need to have iPhone/andriod phone that's all ^_^ We then went to MAC and mum was a little annoyed that the sales girl just stood at the cashier playing with her phone. There goes my hopes of asking the lady about the new MAC waterproof eyeliner ;A; We then went in Robinsons to find out about the Lancome BB cream complete. It has 2 shades :) One a lighter shade and a darker (yes, I am stating the obvious) So then the salesgirl went ahead to squeeze a tiny amount for both colors to show mum the results. Apparently i'm more suited for the lighter shade and mum is suited for the darker shade. So mummy went into a dilemma. Why? Because this is recommended by our friend (well I met aunty Ivy first when we were in Europe so...) and she said the lancome's BB cream is really good. But then the bottle (quite small, but can last you for 6 months) costs $80. So it's a little bit sad to spend $160 on two bottles for each of us. Mum seemed a little like, i don't know the right word, but she just had to reconsider about buying it.
I'm 70% sure she'll buy it, because after she left the counter she said "But i think I might buy because it really feels good and it has a nice coverage." MY BB CREAM, YOU MIGHT BE MINE SOON. So yeah, mummy wanted to look at shoes and I just carried on looking at those big brands in the departmental stores. So then I went over to Chanel and tested out this beautiful sheer pink lipstick. And I tested on the back of my hand. It was really beautiful. So then I went to show mum and she was like "this is nice, how much is it?" I replied saying that I didn't know it wasn't stated. So we went back to the Chanel counter and I tested it on my lips HYGIENICALLY, and it looked so perfect on my lips. (I find that my lips are pretty pleasant so, :) ) And the most critical moment is where mum says yes or no... "ok, buy lo" In my heart I was like "OH YEAHHHHH MY FIRST LIPSTICK AND IT'S CHANEL" (Chanel number 56, chance)
*side note: I am brand conscious, this can be explained. My mum has very little confidence in drug store products that is why she only allows me to buy from big names like Chanel, Dior so on and so forth. ._. understandable :)?
Yeah so then we continued window shopping.. and then we went home. It's an enjoyable day overall, mum and I cracked several dirty jokes and laughed.
It's awesome how my mum is like my best friend <3
I love you mummy ^_^
Goodbye and love always :D
PS/ ending this post of my ulzzang eye candy #1, Hyung Seok oppa!
PPS/ sweet dreams till sunbeam find you (to whoever who may come across this post and read till here haha ^^)
