Warning: Might contain uncensored expletives
HI EVERYONE . I JUST WOKE UP 2 HOURS AGO. Because I was so darn tired yesterday from the DMC outing which was awwwwweeeeeesssssooooommmmmeeeeee. /types every single word that has the same meaning as awesome/ alright then! I will now start!
---
I woke up at like 9? Bathed and went out to Dawson to buy my marshmallows! After that when I was at Dawson I realized I was too f*cking early to train down to Marina Bay. LOL. Alright so uh, I was like slacking for a while at Dawson and took a bus to red hill station! So then the whole DMC group was whatsapping HAHAH, asking who reached already and who hasn't! And then I was like oh no, I am like at Raffles already. TEEHEE. Alright then I was whatsapping and then ZAHRAH SAID SHE WAS REACHING. MY FACE WAS GLOWING I SWEAR. HAHAH, and then when the train arrived I was looking frantically for her. HEH. And then she found me! We gave each other a friendly hug and then we were chatting. It was awkward for sometime because it's our first meeting! But then we just tried to keep like a non-awkward conversation. But it was a little hard, at least we tried!
Then we tapped out and we found carissa! Hehehehehe, because she was holding a bag of chips! Soon after, Patrizha came along, Nasir too and also Shawn was already at the back and then he approached us. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Alright then so Zah said that the rest of them are actually already at Marina bay, just that the 6 of us were at a different exit LOL! so of course we went to the other side and then more people came along.We were I think waiting for Jasmine only.. Then uh we had this really awkward silence, so then every time someone says "awkward or anything with the word awkward" Chrystal (new found awesome friend) will say "a gay baby is born!!!!!!" I SWEAR THAT REALLY WAS A SHOCK FOR US. Cause it was too sudden!!! HAHAHAHHA and then we went to the Barrage by bus.. I felt like a tourist because it was my first time there!!!! AND THEN IT RAINED. FOR FUCKING 5 MINUTES LOL. Then on the bus I was talking to Chrystal, when we reached we lepak awhile and ate lunch! Everyone contributed (too much, will explain why later)
And then we did a round of introduction. Apparently I think mine was the shortest cause I said "Hi, I'm Phoebe, and i love traveling and shopping. A lot. Yeah."
HAHAHAHAHA IT WAS DAMN AWKWARD!
So we made our way up! To the garden area, after like 3 rounds of fucking mindfuck games that made me feel like i have such a low IQ... But then there was Ryan, to make people who feel dumb smarter. Deets in later ;P
Alright then people were playing those shade/fan/windscreen blocker as a frisbee, and it flew down. Soon after, the security guard came and said "oh the second time it falls, we will confiscate your Phoesbe" THEN I WAS LIKE "OMYFUCK CONFISCATE ME FOR FUCK??? HAHAHAH" And then a bunch of us were laughing because of the mispronunciation. heheh. Yeah. So what happened next we went to the lower side of the barrage where practically the whole place belongs to us! Soon after we separated. More girls were lepaking (like me) and then we played uno, sang, and joked! Soon Akmal joined us too! I have been bullying him since. HAHAHAHA OH SHIT.
So I was playing uno with Wong Min, Chrystal, and See Miang! So WM said "uno!" and i psychotically went "DOS TRES QUATRO!" HAHAH, yes, I was that psychotic! So discovering what a fun bunch we are, many more decided to join CASS CAMP! Those who were already in, were so happy, cause duh! The more the merrier! Hehe! And finally before leaving for dinner, we had another round of mind fuck games. Then Fiona, me, Akmal and Min Zhuang was the bunch of like hopeless people who cannot get the game. I had Akmal use the umbrella to shade the both of us. Then Min Zhuang joined cause she has a slight sun burn :( poor girl! So yeah. We got the jokes like fucking finally! And actually, we ain't that stupid at all because, RYAN WAS THE LAST ONE TO GET IT! HAHAHAHA, especially on the "how many mad men jump over the wall. HAHAHAHAHAHAH hilarious!
---
We all made our way to the train station again! and we jay walked. Lol, we almost got killed by a cab. Okay, i was kidding, everyone was running as fast as they could, the cab was approximately 400m from us....
Then we trained to City Hall, bid adieu to Zahrah who isn't able to join us :<
We had a singing session in the train, a sudden stop of train too. HAHAH.
Also, uh, I was busy teasing/bullying Akmal the whole time. Eg: knee bending at the BK counter causing him to fall, giving him the chills from the nipple pinching koala and also deliberately shouting: "AKMAL Y U SMILING AT YOUR CROTCH???????"
So I should stop. HAHAHAHAHAH.
Then they were staring at me cause I was de-salting my fries. And then I said "salt causes water retention"
So Ryan said "then what's the drink for" well ryan, that's why people salt them, so you buy more drinks. LOL
Okay then some of them left. And the rest were like let's go lepak or something (AGAIN HAHAHA) k yeah, then we played murderer... And Nasir killed so many wrong people. He totally mixed up that "k" was the murderer or police. HAHAH. After that we played a few rounds then kim, afiq, akmal and when zhou left. Remaining only, Brian, Nasir, Ryan, Charmaine Carissa, me and HE-WHO-MUST-NOT-BE-NAMED. alright HAHAH, we then played chubby bunny. I was a fucking loser because I could only stuff 4 rocky mountains, my chubby bunny partner Nasir can stuff like 7!!! After that Brian and Fiona stuffed 5! HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED stuffed 9, Ryan stuffed 8. Charmaine stuffed 5 and carissa stuffed a whopping 8!! HAHAHA. And then we were like "look into the bag, you'll feel comfortable ;)"
So then I told Nasir, thank god we're like the first, imagine looking at the plastic bag filled with puked out marshmallows. HAHAHAHAH" Yeah, so then we all went home. You won't get to see photos I presume, I put it in the DMC group. Then also, uh, Carissa was like staying so near me. HEHEHEH I HOPE SHE GOT THE EMAIL SOON! :D
love always,
PS/ I've got a hunch that my 3 years in poly would be mad awesome with these people :D