Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

1 Apr 2012

#88 i hate this part right here.

I know, I am really a promise breaker kind of person. I said I'll update but I didn't i'm sorry :<
This week has really been spiced up ever since I met with the really awesome people of DMC (well, about 1/4 of them) I really felt blessed. Because I'm sure even if all of us won't be in the same class, I will end up with one or two of them! I REALLY WANT TO BE WITH THEM ALL!! Like, Carissa, Chrystal, AJ, Nasir, Akmal, Zahrah, Kimberly, Charmaine, Min Zhuang, Ryan, Din, Wong Min. THEY REALLY LIKE, ADD SO MUCH COLORS TO MY LIFE! And I bet i'll be soooooo thrilled to end up with them!
Recently, mom has gotten really hot headed and she started picking on the housework that I don't do. Truth be told, I loathe housework. But I am a girl, it's basics for me to know some of 'em! So what happens is that, I don't have any initiative to do housework, BUT WHEN ASKED, I WILL GET UP AND DO IT. So mum basically is lamenting on how I really don't have the initiative to help out. Well, blame that on laziness. That's what she does. :< and it's really pissing me off because I really thought she understood about me, like my "somehow interest" in housework. But no, she expects me to do it myself, do it without being told. I'm sorry that I'm not how perfect at housework mum. But then, I really don't like it. Only when I find it unbearable, will I do it myself. I do understand that it is your peak period as it is the closing month for many companies, GST, etc. But could you please not direct everything you are unhappy about on one small thing that you are unhappy about me, on me? I feel that it is really tiring and tough for me. Something you'll never be able to know because you hardly spare a thought for people, 7/10 of the times.
Moving on. I went out with Kaili on Wednesday. We just wanted to get a breather from being all cooped up at home. So then we went to Wisma Atria, and I went to spent $18 (a bit heart pain :<) on a bubble gum flavored lip scrub from Lush. (die-hard [somehow] lushie here) It's edible because of the ingredients. But it attracted some ants into my bag the next day -_- HAHAH, because of the castor sugar and flavoring :<
Oh well, we then went to uh, food junction to eat (MOTHER F*CKING EXPENSIVE !!) i spent a whopping $7.20 on a set of chicken rice. Which is only, a bowl of soup, a plate of rice, oval-bowl shaped plate of roasted chicken breast with a braised egg. Also, some veggies on the same shaped plate.
I have to praise them, it's really good chicken and rice. but it's really a tad bit to pricey and close to the range of being a rip off! The stall's business is quite bustling so there is no need to be so expensive :< /scratches head/
Thursday was fine, more of like a work out because I was squatting in a small corner painting the wall of my new room .___. (I cannot find a better face than that.) Yeah, now my room looks more feminine! JUST THE WAY UH-HUH UH-HUH I LIKE IT, UH-HUH UH-HUH!
;)
I painted it in this pastel lavender color, the brand is from delux(e). The name is "country blossom" code number 049. So do check it out. It's suitable for many girls. I'm sure most of us like pastel, feminine, girly color? Do correct me if i'm wrong~
Aite. On Friday! I went out with dear Carissa! We went to SP to pay for our CASS camp! We walked up an arduous slope T^T And then to find some DMIT students having their camp!! Each GL actually has their own cheer! So watching from above, Carissa and I agreed that our cheer/nickname would be #foreverhungry !!! YEAH YOU LIKE??!!! Heheh! So then we trained to City Hall and we had skinny pizza! Oh yes, craving satisfied! We ordered English Breakfast pizza (YUM!), coke and warm strawberry shortcake with vanilla bean sauce! DOES IT SOUND TEMPTING!?
Alright, so we went to many places like Bugis and Novena HAHA, and we had Baskin Robins!!!! Praline and Cream. MAD LOVE.
Alright then we shopped around and we had talks and fun! She's a really fun girl to be with! And sometimes, I do interrupt her by accident so I feel bad :<
.___.
Saturday was alright, just that I was in a really depressing mood. Idiot texted me too. And we were comparing how bad ass we were. I lost... OKAY MOVING ON. Today I became quite hot headed, but my elders really pushed me to the verge because I was already trying my best to finish my cards. My grandma was being really loud and crude - the way she talked to me. My grand aunt had the littlest vocabulary I swear. Instead of "silly girl", which was a better option. She was like "here it is! Stupid girl!" AH YAH THANKS. And then if I was stupid was I able to clear the rest of my cards, wise one? -_-
So I got really mad and I just shut up the whole time. I really felt like flipping the table, but it's super rude and i'm going to get a mad tongue lashing from my dad.
Ah well. I should be going out with a smaller bunch of DMC kids, cause some couldn't make it for a day for the FREE CONE A DAY BY BEN & JERRY'S!! Ahahaha, it's my first time and I'm spending it with my new bunch of company! YAY!
alright. Ending my post here!
"HEY, I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS IS CRAZY! BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER! SO CALL ME MAYBE!"
 Bye!
Love always, x