HAHAHAHAHA SUGGESTIVE TITLE AYE? Heh :D
Alright, so uh, camp was fun and all. I enjoyed the camp, except running for everything ...
There was shim night. Which actually is a f*cking funny thing. I shall not elaborate in case any geniuses decides to google about shim night. I am not telling!!!! BECAUSE I WANT TO LIKE BE A GP AND THEN BE PART OF CASS CAMP WITH MY DEAREST EPEES. Yeah, Shim night was mad awesome, after party was the best. Lunch at Mac was purely sensational. Filled with lewd thoughts. /inserts ryan's you don't say face/ I swear his face is so flexible. Alright, so today we made fun of Ryan too ;) HEHE. Okay, then yeah, i woke up late, that leads to late breakfast and late for class. I became the adopted mum for my cockroaches .... (i don't know if it's a good thing or not..) So yeah, Charmaine, Carissa, Fiona, Zahrah, Nasir, Ryan, Aj, Din and Akmal went to Mac at Clementi Mall because we know once we reach home we won't go out for dinner (dinner suggested by Ryan). Yeap, we were kind of a nuisance, I ordered no salt fries, got laughed at T_T also, Nasir, Din and Ryan did demonstrations for Shaker fries. F*CKING FUNNY I SWEAR :D I posted it on Youtube, with a new Youtube name "DMCEPEES" so then we were actually expecting some Tagalog comments because epees means cockroaches in Tagalog. ;)
Something happened to Ryan today, and I was busy laughing and literally rolling on the floor. Mum thought I went nuts.
Until she knew what happen, then she laughed with me. HEHE, alright.
So yessss, akmal said "NASI BABI" and then we laughed HAHAHAHAHAHA.
There was so many epic shit that happened like AJ's hair somehow became pubic hair. o_o and the skiing of the popsicle-ish things, and how sexy Nasir was sucking on it. THAT WAS MIND BLOWN OKAY.
Yeah. And then we were mocking Din who said "GRIND THAT ASS" hehe, here's a clue for shim night, it is a test of your sexual orientation 'WHERE MY BITCHES AT".
Yeah, i'm sorry, I'm still having some post camp/mac ecstasy plus what happened in the afternoon was crazy. I hope everyone goes online and we all oovoo together. HEHEHEHE.
Love them to bits. /feeling very motherly/
Bye!
love always, x
PS/ MAY GOD BLESS YOU, EVERYDAY /Nasir style/