Yeah, went to Cathay's Astons to find them and I was like "ok.. that doesn't seem like the whole bunch of 02." So then Brian told me some were lazy and some didn't have money. So I was like "ooh". When I went in, Pixie Lott's "dancing on my own was playing and Jeffrey was like "PIXIE LOTT" hahahahhahaha. Fanboy.
Yep! Movie was hilarious and touching. Cried at the end and all YL did was laugh at me. SHIT HEAD RIGHT. AHHAHA. Yeah! And then uh, what else, we roamed around made cheesy jokes and left of! Wanted to go home! So then I left with Brian and Jeffrey. Sarah was meeting with her parents (I think), Charmaine, Jovy, Therese and Yong Lun were like strolling on Orchard I think! HAHA. Brian was moaning and I was shouting cause it was so awkward, I swear. Mm, then Jeffrey was laughing and asking where we're headed too. Jeff was going towards Simei for training and I was headed towards City Hall for dinner with mum. Brian had to go home to clean himself up, cause there was some miscommunication when the Nachos were being passed over so then the cheese dropped over Brian's legs! mmhmm. So then I was texting YL and Fiona at the same time and my battery was @ 23% after that subsequently YL killed my phone hahahahahahahah. Apparently YL was eating at City Hall too!
Moving on then I went home and I was chatting till I fell asleep :) I can't tell you the movie details cause I have been instax-neuralized! HAHAHAH.
Lectures were alright, just the same old thing! And EPEES signed up for the CASS front liner! So yeah!
Ending of with the group photo of yesterday!
Back row L-R:
Yong Lun, Me, Joshua, Jeffrey (yes, lightfoot)
Front row L-R
Charmaine, Brian, Sarah, Therese and Jovy
Their class are really cool h3h3, this bunch lah, I mean I haven't interacted witht he other bunch though!
Oh yes, took some photos with Carissa with webcam toy during lectures and apparently I turn out to be some potential LSD user. Take a look:
Just look at my stoned face!!!!
Haha, alright! To whomever who read till here YAY YOU! Hope you have and enjoyable weakend! Bye!
Love always xx
PS/ I LOVE MY CLASS, EPEES AND OF COURSE MY DARLING BFFISSes!!! I did not forget you guys alright! <3

