Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

17 May 2012

#99 And it's all about tonight!

HELLO EVERYONE. I AM FREAKING HAPPY CAUSE THOUGH I DIDN'T LITERALLY MEET PIXIE LOTT IN REAL LIFE. I SAW HER ON TWITCAM LIVE. When I switched it on, turned up the volume she said "Singapore Poly" IN HER MOTHERFUCKING BRITISH ACCENT!!!!!!! /dies/
Hahaha, Jeffrey missed it cause he had training. He only heard the part where she started saying "Punggol Secondary" HAHA.
ok feebs don't laugh at people's demise. ><
Right moving on! Today was alright. Just that throughout 2 lectures we cannot use computers and it was really tough because Laura's lecture was really boring. It's too dry already! Yeah, I was sitting at the back row with Carissa, Fiona, Chrystal, Jeffrey and Brian. Had a headache throughout Laura's lecture. Sorry to say her guest had a "posed/fake" accent that is a little too hard to listen to. Mm, then Chrystal went to the front to sit with the rest of my classmates. Ryan took up the empty seat HAHAHAHAHAHA. Gosh then I was designing Brian, Fiona, Carissa and Ryan's name on their paper. First time for Ryan (I think it's a culture shock since he is from ASC(I) ) Like I don't think the boys in his school will take his paper and doodle his name nicely for him.
So pingster's lecture was DA BOMB. We also had like Miranda Kerr's face there. AWESOME. HAHAHA. Carrying on IMCA was awesome today. We had to present about the 4 PR/ADVERTISING companies namely Leo Burnett (my group), Dentsu, Ogilvy and Mathers and also BBDO.
IT WAS REALLY FUN! And then Ms Trudy told us we will be having field trips to Dentsu and Leo Burnett. YA. LEO BURNETT IS MAD AWESOME K. Also, I know this year's year 3s have their FYP @ Ogilvy and Mathers. It's a prestigious thing I tell you!

Hilltop for some bitch fest and went home. Here are some photos for like I think the past 2/3 days (?)
























Green Dress and black/beige striped sweater photos are on the 16/05/12, Wednesday!
Shirt and blue/white striped sweater are from today, 17/05/12 Thursday <3
I''ve been wearing too much of Tizian's sweater and Din thinks the sweater belongs to me! HAHAHAH.
Tizian is happy about his Pink Dolphin (evident) The Zebra necklace I have been posing with is from Fiona, my Mother's Day Present (I really felt like crying) and there is Zahrah. AND MY BFFISSes <3 and Nabila too <3 NABILA IS MY KATE CAT EYE EYELINER BUDDY YA.
Goodbye! and...
LOVE ALWAYS, XX