OKAY WHATEVER. Today was a uhm, laughter + running day I'd say.
Mm, started of with gen -ed and it was horrible shit because Miss Lee was a tad strict and I was getting nervous. When my classmates got pin pointed I was really sad.. I don't know. It's this phoebe thing I guess. So then BFFISS and byunbrenda went to chwee kuey stall for some food. Went for the fried rice and then I REALLY HAD THE DAMNED URGE TO EAT FRENCH TOAST I SWEAR SO THEN THIS HAPPENED.
Me: AI UNCLE I WANT FRIED RICE (in chinese)
Uncle: what else to go with it (in chinese)
Me: UH I WANT FRENCH TOAST.
Uncle: HUH?
Me: FRENCH TOAST. *points at french toast frantically*
Uncle: O________________O okay..
That was the world's weirdest combination please. I think the uncle thinks I'm a little nuts or something, eating fried rice with french toast.
Of course, lunch wouldn't be completed without stall 6's Ice lemon tea. YUMMY YUMMY YA.
That is like a MUST-HAVE when you're in FC 6.
What else, ah yes, it's vcomm. And boy was it a tad little boring. So apparently when you're bored, you go twitter (for a twitter addict like me, yes. This is what I do.) Apparently Jeffrey was tweeting about this dancing fail compilation. IT WAS F*CKING FUNNY OK. F*CKING FUNNY.
I was laughing in class with Ryan, byunbrenda and MingHua. Cb, really damn fail!!
HAHAH, okay, jokes aside. I hope people who got hurt are feeling better now :)
Then VT people, Ryan and I went up to Hilltop for some lepak session :) Subsequently my satay boipren joined me, we camwhored like crazy on his MAC. What else? Ah yes! Charmaine, Therese and Jeffrey joined us. HAHAHAHA. Jeffrey's kind of shy but he's a nice guy. His drawing of "dream date" super epic. Therese is really niceeeeeeee too :) HAHAHAHAHAH, hope they had a good time in Guitar ensemble with AJ today.
Apparently I have became the Homework rep. *burst out laughing* alright alright calm yo tits.
Here are a couple of photos I would like to upload.
friday (11/05/12)
Monday (14/05/12)
Monday (14/05/12)
Monday (14/05/12)
Monday (14/05/12)
Tuesday (01/05/12)
aish, my satay boipren was fishing compliments from me on twitter. Super epic. Alright, hm. Hope you guys whoever who read till the end of here, have a good week of school ahead alright! Stay cheerful. Goodbye!
Love always, xx
PS/ I know I look super unglam today. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA.
PPS/ Unlocked my twitter account! So go people, follow meh *attention whore mode*
PPPS/ go troll me on my form spring. I answer each question with pride. Or I just delete them but HAHAHAHAHAHHA, go ahead ask yea! www.formspring.me/phoebetqw





