Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

12 May 2012

#98 and I'm feeling good

Morning y'all! Happy mother's day to all Singaporean mothers :) I have no idea which other countries have the same day to celebrate mother's day as us though.
That aside, this week has been a really fruitful week of studying some how HAHAHAHAHAHA. But yeah, that aside. Epees finally got to like spend some "quality" time with Nasir :) HAHAHAHAH IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME BUT HE'S BACK. So let me review the week.
Monday:
Gen ed, I realized my teacher used my Advertisement and she said that it was already in the syllabus. Had this HUGE indignance within me. HAHAH, I spent quite some time looking for such a meaningful piece to find that on the week of CA submissions, I CANNOT USE MY ADVERTISEMENT. YA. But, I'm over it. I went home and then I found another advertisement within 20 minutes. FEELS SO F*CKING AWESOME. So yes, anyway on Monday there was VCOMM. And being Vcomm, we either have to draw, or we have to do some research on history of ________ and present it to the class. .___________. oh boy.

Tuesday: Everyone loves Tuesdays. why? You have pingster AND Trudy. This, is the best combo. Everyone loves pingster and Trudy :) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ok, so then I revised before hand and then it feels good because I can answer questions ;) But then I said hippo-campus instead of hippocramus. I felt like a ditz/airhead. HIPPOCRAMUS HELPS ESTABLISH LONG TERM MEMORY AND IT IS FOUND IN THE LIMBIC SYSTEM. AWRIGHT.
Trudy's lesson are always engaging. Period.

Wednesday:
Dreadful day, but you enjoy the best bits at the last. Because we start the day of with Laura ..... Our class had the Laura effect. Yep. I won't elaborate HAHAHAHAH. At least the case studies is more relatable. It's on luxury goods ;)
HAHA, k, so moving on, it was trudy's lesson ^^ Feels really good :) We had gender wars too! Quote on Trudy: Girls don't nag. It's because boys don't want to listen, that's why girls repeat.
AH YES, I SHOOK THE SHIT OUTTA EVERYONE WITH MY CHICKEN JOKE.
Made a vlog with everyone but didn't dare post because I was touching my hair toooooo much.

Thursday:
Started the day off with laura.... THEN IT WAS COMBO THURSDAY - PINGSTER AND TRUDY!!!
HAHAH
Alright then Trudy was flashing the slides and she said "I find it bad and stupid when people read of the slides" YOU DON'T SAY.
Yes! DMC COHORT OF 108 people sang happy birthday to dearest Chrystal too :) Awwz, class had some cake smearing time (I started it, guilty as charged), Tizian sang boyfriend with his lustful face too.
Ignatius was accused of being some sexually charged guy on twitter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Friday:
VPDP was alright :) And uh, yea. It was very plateau.... met nasir and bunch again! Went back rushing some script for vpdp! HAHAH.

I watched Avengers yesterday and I'm waiting to watch it again. 3D + AVENGERS (Y)
alright!
Goodbye!
love always, xx