Hello :) I haven't posted for about, 5 days? I know I am a huge procrastinator and all. Term 1 for poly just ended. I would like to say that it has been a truly amazing experience to be with this class. I mean, considering how "not-so-pleasant" 4 years in secondary. THIS SHORT 7 WEEKS OF SCHOOL COMPENSATED MORE THAN ENOUGH. I'm proud enough to say I wasn't absent a single day 8D.
hehe ;)
And yes, new friendships have been made outside of class too!
Like from 01 mm, I made friends with Ignatius, Bryan and Shannen. Excluding Din, Fiona and Kim. I knew them way before school started!
02: Therese, Jovy, Yong Lun and Jeffrey. I mean I just smile at some others but they probably don't know my name though. Like uh, Bella and Anthea :D They're all really nice :)
03: mm, Sham, Kirthana, Fida and I guess Brennan. I saw him like only for like 5 mins HAHAHA.
04: mm, SITI. HAHAHAHAH, she's damn cute hahahah.
This is really like an awesome 7 weeks and Gen Ed class has been truly enjoyable no matter some obstacles I had to overcome..
My class is so quirky and awesome I swear they're cute.
So here's a note for them :)
Dear 05,
I have been this crazy bitch with that evil laughter in class. I can come out with the weirdest things too. I want to say that to all of you from the bottom of my heart, I really am thankful to be in this class. If I didn't leave a good impression of you, I hoped it changed. I know we all had to go through some ups and downs, I know it wasn't pleasant. But I guess it was inevitable! Because this is something that we might go through next time. I love you guys <3.
---
Dear Epees,
SERIOUSLY WE NEED TO GO OUT ALREADY. I MISS YOU GUYS :( Hogwarts is dying. I miss you guys. Honeymunchkins I missed you. Wong Min, Amanda I see you guys around, a brief hello doesn't suffice :( all 16 of you are my dearest friends I've ever made. Sucks we're not in the same class bad damn I think the teacher will die. That aside WE REALLY NEED TO GO OUT DURING THE HOLIDAYS LIKE PRONTO. I want gongcha. HAHAHAHA. Haven't 'em 04 people a lot. :( You guyssssssss :( Meet up soon okay?
And is that dmc outing thing on :o
I love you a llllll <3
---
I have so much love to share I swear. This week's been tough and taxing. Gastric 2 days in a row isn't a joke. My abdomen hurts like hell. French hasn't been kind to me. Ogilvy and Mathers was awesome. Mum doesn't understand what I have to go through during French. I am the youngest, the rest of them have partners. I'm like a fucking loner. I hate that feeling. I missed the first 30 minutes of the lesson. I had the worst feelings building up all on me at like what 945pm at night trying to find the bus stop to bring me back to Marymount station. It was dark and like the gastric had to bloody act up. The market near by was closed and the area was dark. I'm all alone. ALONE. IN THE DARK. How was I supposed to feel? I am a girl. Alone on like a deserted pathway with hired taxis and cars passing by. I couldn't dammit hail one home. Thursdays are unpredictable. Silently cried and prayed I would faster reach home. Debated with mum about french lessons. But it takes more than what I have to go through for her to understand my situation. Guess I'll have to suck it up and pull through the next 9 weeks. I have people to get me by. I just need to believe :)
FAITH TRUST AND PIXIE DUST MMHMM.
Alright!!! I shall end here. To all SP students, please enjoy your 3 weeks breaks :)
Love always x.
