Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

3 Jun 2012

#103 You've got that swag, you've got that attitude.

Hello guys! it's day 3 of the holidays and I'm a little dreading it. I mean seriously. It's coming from me, i like school. :) I mean seriously, if we were to go school, my modules aren't that bad :) And you hardly get a good class yeah. Sigh, I should start all my assignments today! I did somehow fully enjoy my weekends ^^
Today will be like VC all the way.
Tuesday - Brain storming for VPDP, goes for work training. I AM movie
Wednesdays - PC research
Thursdays - IMCA research (i don't even know what am I supposed to research on.
Fridays - find out what am I supposed to study for ITB. HAHAH
---
Sounds like a plan :)? HAHAHAHA I really don't want to start my assignments. BUT I AM GOING TO BE GRADED FOR MY CLASS PARTICIPATION SO I NEED TO BLOG THIS SHIT. OK OK OK. NEED TO GO TO MY SCHOOL TUMBLR. LEGGO.



yes please next year next year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

HOPING AND WISHING.

was complaining about cravings for cake like at 1222 this morning lol.


Please enjoy your holidays! I'll try to blog everyday :)
bye!
love always, x