Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

7 Jun 2012

#104 I'm agent k, you're agent k ;)

HELLO I AM BLOGGING AGAIN HEHE, after I visited akmal's blog. IT'S DAMN FUNNY HAHAHAHA. I can't stop laughing!! HEHEHE, it reminds me of how I used to blog HAHAH.
hey biibii, euu r mai 1 n onlii. HAHAHAH FUCKING EPIC I SWEAR OMG HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Oh well, holidays are not really that exciting :( I love my life now, I feel more like free and all ^^ Today's french is at least more easy to get by!
Hmm, I got my new contact lens though!
And uhm, I hope that well, there would be an epees outing and a DMC outing. At least my dear blog won't be neglected. Been sleeping kind of late recently. I should kick of the habit though! :) sleeping at 12/1 isn't doing well with my eye bags.
Have to wait till mum's birthday so we can eat french food. I don't know if idiot's coming to town or not. There'll be tons of catching up to do. I think he's going to flip when he knows I call him idiot. But what the heck ;) And oh! I REALLY WANT TO FINISH UP MY WORK SOON SO I CAN ENJOY MY LAST WEEK OF HOLS.
Going to work with Carissa this weekend! But the pay's only coming in at like 10 july or before. Gotta borrow money from mum to shop! HAHA. The 2 pieces of clothing's I got from Zara is UH-MAZING. HAHAH. But then it burned a frisking huge hole in my pocket! 128.43 on total bill ($10 discount from the DBS Shoppers app. MUST DOWNLOAD). Picture is on instagram! So, take a look :)? @phoebetqw! HAHAH. *promote promote* Life's been well! Gastric hasn't acted up in a week. Means i'm eating my meals like regularly. GOOD SIGN. Lost a kilo ^^ Oh well. My blue contact lens arrived hehe, so I should probably collect them soon next week. THEN GO OUT WITH SHERMAINE AND NICHOLAS AGAIN. yesssssss.Oh I guess i'll end here! Sorry for the incoherent post. My life, is this boring.
"the hand gesture over the phone thing isn't working right?" Barney Stinson
HAHA, so yeah. Hm, I will end here with a picture of Yuri's S-LINE. Which I made Din fell in love with :p
yes. THAT HOT. 
oh well! goodbye!
Love always, xx