This week has been peaceful till 30 mins ago when I receive an email from lisar that I need to do a frikking c/d brief great. -_-
it's always darkness, before the dawn.Yep so moving on, Monday I went back to school in hopes of completing some IMCA work but it was more like catchup session with all my friends hahaha. After that yeah, went home. Tuesday was a stay in day. And I did nothing because I was still super sleepy after watching England Vs France. JOE HART IS MAD HOT HAHAHA. I told yl and he's like "pay attention to the game not the guys!!!" HAHAHAH oopsy daisy. hehhe ok let me go tumblr his photo for you guys.
fucking jizz hehe. Ok, I know he plays for Manchester City lol. I JUST GOT TO KNOW HIM HAHAH NO JUDGING YET. heheh :p
Alright so yes, Wednesday and Thursday I went back to school and it was quite productive hehehe ^^ Oh yes, so idiot is coming back alreadyyyyyyyy. He's so damn doting can :')
me: uh, you come back want go where? USS like waste money, I damn chicken to take the rides sia"
Idiot: actually anywhere also can lol.
me: really ah? orchard ley? eh but shopping more girls right ahahha kook scrape that.
Idiot: ANYWHERE ALSO CAN I DON'T MIND HAHAH
me: AWW REALLY AH OK I BRING YOU GO DRINK GONGCHA. HAHAHHAHA
Idiot: anything.
HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEH i get to go anywhere i want :) I feel like a child haha, everyone dotes on me /happygurl95
ok so i shall go play with my contact lens (lol) and yeah experiment what colors can i wear with it ^^.
AFRO CIRCUS THIS SUNDAY. SATURDAY IS DURIAN WITH MUM. TENNIS AT NIGHT. AWSUM. Oh yea, i lost another kilo ahhahahahahahha /happykid95
awright bye!!!
love always xx
