Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

30 Jun 2012

#109 na ottokhae what should I do :)?

Hi guys! Since I have absolutely no idea what to post about (ITB has been a really pain in the ass and I can't possibly share what TRONZZ has been gossiping about :p)
So, I shall talk about TRAVELING. Something I have been always passionate about. Okay, I know this comes across as very spoilt or something along that line, but if I don't get to travel at least one to anywhere, and I really mean anywhere (includes Malaysia) I WILL SULK. Yes, I'll be very upset.
Firstly, I LOVE PLANE RIDES. I LOVE THEM A LOT. Especially if my mum decides to take A380 I would bloody prance everywhere I go. SQ is desirable. And Cathay Pacific is just fine. Bottom line - Travel.
Secondly, I like to see what's outside of the shore. Basically, if I don't get to travel, I wasted a week(s)/a month to explore a foreign land!
Okay, basically that is my "justifications" on why I like traveling and why do I, somehow, make a fuss out of it.
---
Moving on, Din's been encouraging me to make Vlogs for my travel experiences! Hm, I've been quite attracted to this idea! And I might most probably do one when I come back from a trip this year! There'll be a Taiwan trip! AWESOME CAUSE IT'LL BE SHOPPING TIEM ;)
Then hopefully, a trip to HK & Korea! I haven't been to Korea in AGES. Like more than a decade! And I'm kind of, quite, confident of speaking basic Korean now!
I want to eat Baskin Robins there! Okay, photo spam of HK & Korea now! (All images from Tumblr)



DAEHANMINGU \o/

Seoul city at night



Some ice cream stall that is definitely not Baskin Robins but looks mad delicious!
Skyline of HongKong at night :)

"Ting-Ting" bus!
Have yet to take one besides the countless times I have been there!
See how beautiful these countries are?
Ah, this is why I want to travel there! Especially how I don't have to rely on tours to make my way through because I know their language! DOUBLE WIN BAYBEH!
^^
So yes, hopefully, I can travel there during December and then make Vlogs!
Cheerio lovelies!
Love always xx
PS/ Have a goodnight :D