Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

4 Jul 2012

#110 I can't wait, my heart is in danger!

Hello! Hope I didn't neglect this space too much! I have been pretty busy lately. Busy with memorizing all the stupid ass crap biz lecture main points. Was a hardcore mug session till like 12 everyday? Yeah, but when it was all over, there was a surge of relieve, accompanied with a heavy heart. Why? Because after every thing I studied, I was able to relieve it all out. Then, my mind starts to wander around - Have I done well, have I not.
Note to you young readers who still hasn't take their O levels yet! (IF ANY OF YOU ARE BLOG HOPPING AND YOU CAME HERE LOL). If you ever go to poly, EVERYTHING COUNTS. Do throw away your mindset of "catching up" in the next test. Sweet dreams hardly exists in Poly tests, sadly.
---
Pearlin and I's presentation & pitch was commended for nice presentation slides ^^ I WAS VERY HAPPY OK. BECAUSE I THOUGHT MINE WAS SHIT AND WE RUSHED OUR PRESENTATION SLIDES OUT. T_T It was a mini holiday for all us DMC kids yesterday night because like we really struggled with the test and we deserved a good rest at home. So that's why Pearlin and I rushed it! (as much as I wouldn't want it but I really couldn't be bothered with PC at that point in time.) Yep, so we did on the sonic blade (funny story), it's amazingly dangerous ok! Hehe, I have to say, that today's ITB was surprisingly filled with laughter! I guess Laura would make a good friend, she has a lot of past experiences to share. Sadly, she's not really cut out to be a teacher. Probably the lack of experience I'd say :/
After PC lesson, was busy pulling AJ's suspenders! It's really fun! ^-^ Soon after, Brenda, Chrystal, Jerene, Dion, Minghua and I made our way to FC5! Brenda, Chrystal and I were meeting up with our GENED partners and we had a good time discussing and all ^^. We all took a polaroid too! For this charity event! I'm having my ___ so I was swelling up really badly, but what's new, my face forever chubby can. HAHAHA.
Finally decided on our GenEd topic and Sheikh had to leave :( He had Vocal Talent and then he told me he was performing with Zahrah :D. Moving on, had a snack before heading home and I felt very peaceful today! Though in the morning my mood sank a little!
---
Tomorrow's lecture is at 10 - GLORIOUS DAY. I LOVE TOMORROW. HANDS DOWN, PINGSTER + TRUDY = COMBOOOOOO.
Kthxiknowimgettinglamerbythesecond.
HAHAHA, bye!
Love always xx
PS/ I like these photos a lot. Ok, maybe I should thank webcam toy. They do wonders to my chin!  Look:

Recently kinda obsessed with my lips. Phase ah, phase.


PINK CONTACTS! <3

See how slim my chin seems to look :D
I LOVE WEBCAM TOY. #NUFFSAID :p
k bye!