Let me share some gifs :)
BACK OFF HE'S MINE.
Yep, basically, I forced some of my classmates to listen to his songs. HEHEHEHEH >w< He's british, he has an accent. In my eyes, he is purrrrrr-fect.
Anyway, I shall blog about today :)
Lecture was as per usual little tad boring and then getting interesting :) Then we had IMCA where we had a mock press conference regarding SMRT-SPH, the fake STOMP article that came out. So it was really intense and then the reporters were kind of slamming the SMRT & SPH HAHAHAH. It's kind of a debate-ish thing but it's good to learn. And thankfully, there was no hard feelings :) It'll be pretty ugly if there was someone who took it too seriously.
And then soon after I started freaking out really badly. Because I have a radio show coming up and Nabila and I panicked like mad, I swear.
And we had Mr Mario to help us for a while because we forgot how to operate the system T^T
Ah, then we soon... kind of.... got the hang of it HAHAHAHHAHAHAH. After my shift was Jovy and Shahida!
Ah, after that, Nabila and I went to mac for some mini bitchfest + h2h talks :)
It's really nice confiding in people I realized ^^
Yeah, left early because Nabila wanted to break fast at home so we left early, I reached the French Toast earlier and rested. But then I guess it wasn't enough since I dozed off for like 2 mins all of a sudden and Daniel was non stop hitting me with his bloody ruler and it hurt :(
Yeah, subsequently mum came to fetch me and I am so happy to be home.
Today was indeed a happy day despite having to study French!
I hope you guys had a wonderful Thursday :)!
Well then I guess, this is goodbye. I have a dude to mentally date, HAPPY GIRL IS ME AHHAHAHAHAHA
Okay bye!!
Love always xx



