Well in summary, I realized I can't have a full happy day. Like either I would have a bad morning, good ending or vice versa. Like Wednesday. It was just a plain day in the morning. I am not very happy recently in ITB. Yeah, then it was PC so, that's it. Subsequently I went to fc5 to meet Sheikh for Gened. Things started to get a little happier. The thing is I went into starbucks, and the guy who served me quite cute ah. Eyecandy #1. Then I rested my chin on the counter patiently waiting for my vanilla latte :D So then the thing is there was this coffee machine in front of me, and I can see my reflection so I smiled to myself, looked up, and the other barista was smiling at me and my action ahahahahah. HE ALSO VERY CUTE YEA. Eyecandy #2. Yep, so then he happily passed me the drink and then I realized that there was a drawing on my cup!!! Here's a picture:
ok, it's alright if you don't find it cute hahahah!
Yep. So today, my morning till afternoon was happy! Had a good time talking to everyone today :D then after my radio show things kind of gotten bad. Because I suddenly got chest cramps and I cannot breathe properly at all. So I went home from Marymount, and at Buona right, this huge lady leaned on me so comfortably and obstructed my breathing :( So I almost died. When I reached my stop, I pushed her out of my way and had to sit on the chair immediately to breathe properly. It's really very painful for me. So yeah, rushed home and slept. Sorry if my blog post lack of content. >w< bye!
love always xx
