Saturday, 21/7/12
So I WOKE UP ON TIME TO MEET BRIAN AT QUEENSTOWN BUS STOP. We were gonna go study together~ He needs to do vpdp whereas I need to complete my VC. My homework is forever overdue ah :(. So we went to GWC, starbucks :D My heart hurt badly when I went for breakfast T^T, because I changed my drink to Vanilla latte and my bill went from 6.90, to 9.30. Brian non stop laughing at me.
:"( He also changed his drink! To White Choc mocha! But his cheaper than mine by 30 cents! :( photo time!

^ Brian's share!
Mine:

Heheh, so then I was on like some hot streak and completing my VC homework! Brian, in order to "honor" me, decides to put my name in his script, because I helped out for his work ah HAHAH.
Then brian's girlfriend came! HAHAHA I swear they are damn cute ok! Even they're so lovey dovey together, I don't feel sad or forever alone. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Ok so then she's really nice alright. I was lamenting to myself about how disgusting the apple logo I traced looked, she hovered over and looked. "It's ok! I bet I can't even do this"
:") We just met and you're already so nice to me! Thank you <3
Yeah, moving on we then move down to Yoshinoya and DUMFUK does it cost :(
Yeah, subsequently the love birds sent me to the bus stop and I went home~
Bought mum lunch, catch up on the latest "I Need Romance 2", cried at a particular scene.
*Yeol Mae wanted to be sure that she has gotten over SeokHyun so she tailed him to the cinema when he was on a date with NaHyun. She turned of her phone in the cinema. After the show, she realized she really didn't have any feelings left for him. Subsequently she realized that JiHoo actually asked her out to meet at a cafe. And she was 2 hours late.*
*opens messages: "I'll be at the cafe house waiting, take your time! I'll be reading a book!" "Are you ok? Did you get into an accident, please be alright"*
- Jihoo rushes out when he saw Yeol Mae.-
"Oh god, are you alright, thank god you're safe!!!"
"Why, why are you so nice to me? Why aren't you raising your voice at me? I was late for 2 hours, you couldn't get through my phone. Why, please shout at me, please!"
"No, I won't. What matters now is that you bothered to show up, and you're here. Close your eyes, and hug me. It'll feel as if the whole world only has us."
TOO TOUCHING AND I CRIED LIKE MAD.
Yeah, then we left for my aunt's house! I slept like a pig in the cab. Also in my aunt's house.
I woke up really grumpily :( So I hard a hard time putting away my feelings when I was playing tennis :(
Plus right after I woke up, Idiot replied me on fb telling me that "what survey"
I told him to just do it, BUT OH NO HE HAD TO PISS ME OFF SAYING "you don't say, I won't do it"
Seriously.. I just had to shoot back "then forget it"
yeap, 4 years of friendship, we'll get over it.
Yeah, Coach adrian always knows how to make me smile la :D
and he almost dislocated my elbow lol wtf.
Sunday, 22/7/12
Woke up around 11! And replied messagesssssss~ had breakfast, bathed and went to dhoby for lunch!
Hot tomato express' carbonara. Lesson learnt, only share it with someone. It's too big a portion! Which makes me wonder how does Daniel finished his portion lol.
Went to newton to meet dad! He's having a mini party for my twin brothers and then I was busy taking photos + watching the F1 live in Germany match :D
Best time of my life disturbing Bryan about Alonso's tires getting punctured. :D

Hi, bryan is cute yep!
Yeah, I had a great time today :D
Oh yes, 2 things. I passed my VPDP test :D
Also, my grandparents are going to Texas this Thursday morning and I really wish them bon voyage! They're 72 years old this year, and I really want them to be safe uh.
bye~~
love always xx