Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

23 Jul 2012

#123 just be good to me~

Hi! So today's really not a nice day to me. First, due to long wear of contact lens, I have a red left eye today. Which the thing I dread the most came - wearing specs to school.
And it's monday, so naturally, I'd have monday blues. :(
Yep, Gen ed was really quite stressful today, I don't know how to put it to words. And so it was lunch, I got ban mian and suckies!
To be honest, suckies are not bad, but after you swallow it, it's very powdery to taste :(
We learnt how to use the magnetic lasso tool in photoshop (LIFE SAVER) during VC today :)
So yeah, I kinda strayed of and learnt how to do clipping masks on youtube :D (this explains how I did my header) And yeah let me explain. "luscious fawn" = clipping mask. Rainbow neko is from the magnetic lasso tool! I'm still experimenting how to do the gif type! So if I learnt how to, I'd put it up!! After I improve on my skill and you want me to do it for you, you can drop me a question on my form spring and I'll post it on my blog so you can grab it! But then it'll be nice if you credit me too ^^
Ah yes, these basic ones are fine :) Like the ones in my header.
Note: if you want me to help you (i'll try my best), please include the image you want me to use, font you want me to use and the words to be written on it! Thanks :D!
--
Now then I quickly tried to source for questions for HMB CA and left! Was replying all my texts while walking, and I missed one step, didn't fall. The second time I missed my step, I fell and bleed. :( Walked to the MRT with Therese and Charmaine ^^ Got clasped by the tapping in door -_-
Yeah, came home disinfected my wound and I'm a-okay!
Yes I know today's a short post but I'm really quite tired uh :(
Sorry!!!
"Friends, they tell me I am crazy. That I am wasting time with you. You'll never be mine"