"I just close my eyes, but you closed your heart."
Hey guys, today is a horrid day for me. I didn't go school today because I sprained my ankle and that I came down with a mild flu. Horrid I tell you, I woke up at like what, 11? Went to the doctors and chinese orthopedic (is that what you call them?) And then I got damn traumatized by gingers alright. It was very relaxing when he used his hand and rubbed on my wound + sprain (they were at the same place). AND HE HAD TO USE THE GINGER WHICH WAS SO PAINFUL. On my wound T_T, then he told me that I cannot drink cold water for a week, no sports/exercise for a week, no shopping for a week, try not to walk. WELL, APPARENTLY I CAN'T DO THINGS I LIKE. :(
Went home, watched a INR2 episode 10 and I teared for Seok Hyun. I bet he felt so regretful that he let Yeol Mae go. But then I really cannot fathom Seok Hyun, he rejected Yeol Mae when she mentioned about them getting married, yet he prepared wedding rings. I just find it so hard to understand. Did he have some illness or something?
Subsequently I just watched some random videos and all, and went to sleep. From 2+ to 6. I had the fan directly blowing at me however I still sweat when I slept. Kinda uncomfortable to sleep uh. :(
Then I just took the ass longest time to bathe. Couldn't find the right sized plastic bag to wrap my feet so I can bathe :( Yeah, sat down, drank water and choked on it -_-
#supermaximumbadluckphoebe
:(
Yeah, just had to conclude how bad today is, I hope that tomorrow is a better day, and continue on the good day thing. I hope today is the last day of me getting such bad luck.
Going out with idiot this Sunday :) He's coming back on Friday and we're going to catch The Dark Night Rises! Haven't seen him physically + literally 2 years? :)
And Julia's coming back next month :D
So I guess, it's getting better for me.
Just have to believe, that's all.
Stay strong.
love always xx