I had a great day out yesterday with idiot :") Guess this shows how much I missed him. :( Friends for 4 years, we quarreled and had good times before. We've went through a lot, I've to say. :)
He camera shy ah, no pictures. Basically what we did yesterday was: meet at 313 > bought batman tix > have lunch > chit chat > batman > stickies > scape (toilet, i'll explain it later) > gongcha > OPI store > 313 > food court (play games) > bugis > french food > bug is > tcc > home.
---
First things first, BATMAN IS FUCKING AWESOME OK.
But of course, if you are not the type that can endure quite long speeches during movies, you can sleep the first part of the movie.
Christopher has done a splendid job yeah! NOT TO MENTION HE IS THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER FOR SUPERMAN IN 2013!!!!!!! /superheroescrazyfanphase
Yeah, you also have to applaud Anne Hathaway for her acting skills because she really excelled. Being two-faced in the show hahahaha. But her eyes really showed everything. Shall tumblr her photos later :D. Shall not tell you the outline of the show, it's really worth the watch. I grabbed idiot a gajillion times because of the sudden thrills in the show. I don't know squish him how many times already -_-
He didn't tell me that he watched it yesterday... And I forced him to watch the second time. Then he said like "I am going to sleep ok." So yeah, I was like "NO NO NO NO DON'T YOU SLEEP OK!! /tugs at sleeve"
Awww :") HAHAHA. Okay yep. So, my "format for blogging later is basically a compilation of our conversation that I can remember. Not all, but I try.
---
"Why are you wearing a dress?"
"Problem?"
-
"NO I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO JUSTIN BIEBER IN THE MORNING"
"What Justin Bieber?"
"The shop playing Justin Bieber, I heard the first notes of boyfriend!!"
"Oh you don't like him also?"
"I just don't really like his music.."
"I hate him"
"why?"
"he is such a show off"
"HUH. HAHAHHA OR IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT AS RICH AS HIM YOU ASS"
-
"I'm hungry!!! WHY NO SHOPS OPENED!!!"
"I also hungry ah"
"eat what la idiot!!!"
"I JUST CAME BACK!!!!"
-
"I HATE THIS LOVE SONG I HATE THIS LOVE SONG" *really fast*
"you sing so fast for what sia, pfft"
"show you i know the song mah."
"SHOW OFF HAHAHA"
-
"I went to the snsd concert"
"bitch shut up"
"yeah so i was in the first few rows, just to watch yuri, had to use a binoculars"
"ASSHOLE YOU WENT TO THE CONCERT WITH A BINOCULARS???????"
"yeah, I brought it just to see Yuri"
"GO AND DIE YOU ASSHOLE, I DIDN'T EVEN GO TO THE CONCERT."
"too bad"
-
"so you know that's your hotel right."
"ya"
"have you been up the ship part, the thing shaped like a ship."
"WHAT SHIP? ISN'T THAT A TRAIN?"
"YOU IDIOT HOW IS THAT A TRAIN HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA."
"can go up meh!!!"
"it's an open park you toot"
"*traumatized* I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU FOR 10 MINUTES"
-2 mins later-
"uh yeah so you know-"
"i thought 10 minutes hahaha"
"HAIYA YOU KNOW HOR, that time I stay at valley park right then I look at this singtel building, from young i used to think haven't build finish."
"loser"
"OI."
-
"OH MY GOD THIS IS SO SCARY"
"she's the master of the bane"
"WHY YOU TELL ME LA!!!!"
"She's the kid."
"SHUT UP I DIDN'T ASK YOU"
"He is robin"
"Ok, don't tell me anything unless I ask you"
"see first"
/smacks
-
"what game you playing?"
"tiny wings. LATER WE EXCHANGE GAMES"
-changes-
"HAHAHAH 70 PLUS WOOHOO, SEE YOU 1.4K ONLY NOOOOOB"
"okay you let me play my tiny wings. 50 PLUS YOU LOSER CALL ME NOOB SEE WHO'S THE NOOB NOW"
"FINE LET ME TRY"
"HAHAHAHHA 60 PLUS AHHAHAHAH FORGET IT ALREADY LA YOU."
-
"That guy used to be my close friend lo."
"Then you never say hi?"
"We looked at each other, I thought he remembers me.."
"don't sad la, people forget alright."
"WALAO HE FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME"
---
Basically, we had a great day out. And I managed to keep him awake during batman. I'm am truly blessed to have him as a friend.
I was listening to the conversation between him and my mum. I realized how fucking lonely he was. I regret what I did. I found it so shameless of me to start a conversation with him and I always wait for like a few weeks and then he'd text me first.
Till I found out his dad actually has him to go to the office to listen to meetings and then he has like the busiest life ever. He just wanted people to confide to. And I was never there for him.
To call myself one of his closest female friend. I totally failed. I'm sorry :(
And the fact even if he has his friends over in Hong Kong, none of them kind of understand him like I do. Like IMO, of course.
I told myself I will send him a good, morning text. And all I texted was "MORNINGZ"
So much for wanting to send a good morning text. Like literally GOOD morning text, not the formality shit-ish "GOOD MORNING". I miss him already. He has to go back to Hong Kong this wednesday for a meeting with his dad. I hope his dad doesn't push him too far. He's only 17 :( I pity him.
You're always welcomed to find me, silly. You're always my friend. No matter how much we fight over the littlest thing or laugh at the silliest thing. :)
Bye everyone!
love always xx