Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

5 Aug 2012

#127 i'm on the top of the world looking, down on creation

Hi! So I know I haven't been updating and all. I know I have been neglecting these space quite a lot. I am sorry, I truly am.
So well, Thursday was my last french lesson, and I couldn't be any happier :")
And then Friday was IMCA field trip where we have to meet at 8am.. So basically, it's like Tuesday lessons for me and Carissa.
After that I had VPDP lesson and Carissa, very kindly came to help me act in my show :") I love her to bits :")
And yeah, we were the first class to finish on time AND.... WE FILMED BATMAN IN THE ROOM!!!! WOO!!!
And that sparked it. I went on a movie marathon the next day.. I'll talk about it later.
So after VPDP lesson, I went to the printing area and Danial came to find me :)
So thereafter we left and we had a ball of time in Clementi Mall.. Talking for 4 hours straight...
He treated me ice cream :D DAMN HAPPY LA. Hand packed pint of cotton candy flavored ice cream from baskin robins :")
So yeah of course we had to go home lol.
Saturday was IMCA for a while and I went home. Started to procrastinate and was bent on watching the second installment of Batman.
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.
Yeah I cried on the train.. I watched it on the train.. HAHAHAH
Yeah, so I went to my aunt's house and I watched a few other shows! Iron man, Bridesmaids and A cinderella story 3! So yeah, in the end I slept at 4. LOL.
Moving on, woke up at 11/12? And went to Dhoby Ghuat for lunch with my family! Went home and immediately started on VPDP storyboard and updated my VC tumblr :/
Yeap, while doing that was watching Iron Man 2 and now watching Dark Shadows!!!
Yeah ok so day well spent... so to speak :)
Shall finally touch my make up lol after a week. HAAHAHAH ok yup!!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR WK 18 TO ARRIVE, minus the fact that there is ITB and IMCA project to present.. But then, it'll be Friday soon, and my holidays will start. CAN'T BELIEVE IT, 2 months holidays !!!! :D
Then I'll be off to Taiwan and Hong Kong (second break) ^^ Vlogs will be uploaded I guess!! :D
Bye guys!
Love always xx