Hi everyone!
So yesterday was Monday and VC is just, mehhhhhh.
I can't help but think that way!! And I guess I'll be staying back to do my mascot and all. Hopefully "gate crash" 04 and do my work :)
Yep! Then yesterday I was teaching Danial some basic illustrator skills. And we just played tetris, teach stuff, eat and watch American Reunion. Truly scarred, but I'll get over it :D
Today was a ok day everything is going like peacefully :)
Just recently everyone is getting hooked on Gangnam Style.
The thing is even non kpop-lovers are listening to it and non stop tweeting "AYYYY SEXAY LADY OP OP OP OP OPPA GANGNAM STYLE" And they are the ones who kept judging us for listening to kpop. Pfft.
Yep so pictures from yesterday :D
I like my new dress. It's relevant. HAHAHA LOOK AT DANIAL AND HIM WIPING HIS MOUTH AHAHHA
ok lol bye!!
love always xx
PS/ 2 MORE WEEKS = 2 MONTHS HOLIDAYS.
PPS/ MUST SLIM DOWN

















