Introduction;

Welcome. I try to blog to the best of my abilities, and I try to keep it updated possibly, daily. So stick around and read on :)

9 Aug 2012

#129 I love my friends my closest ties, now I finally realized.

Hey everyone! Today is a big day for Singapore and I am very proud to be a Singaporean. No matter how crazy the weather is, or how shitty the transportation it has become. I have never been in a safer country than ever. We basically have one of the lowest crime rates ;) And yes, though we can only touch our CPF at 65 but hey, we;re till pretty happy and we are like a first world country!
Aw Singapore, you have no idea how much I love you. I'll try to pay more taxes to let you have more spectacular fireworks ok?
--
Yep, moving on I was expecting myself to do some VC today, well apparently I did not. And yeah I was just surfing the net (amazing how addictive it can be, huh). Yeah I just told my mum if we could go England next year and she said ok :D
So much shopping to do ^^
And ya.... so...... idk.
I pretty much want the holidays to come faster but I have ITB and IMCA presentations on the same day and I am pretty vexed over it.
That aside, I have set aside a list to do over the holidays.
First, go daiso for to shop for materials to make my own Macbook sleeve. It's going to be floral floral floral.
Second, make myself healthier!
Thirdly, beautify myself. Not with make up but get a healthier skin :")
Fourthly, have a knock out during the chalet. (I hope it's confirmed lol)
Fifth, hone my camera skills in Taiwan (still very reluctant to go)
Sixth, have a blast at the F1 concert with Danial! WOO I AM GOING TO SEE MAROON5
Seven, try to save up some money! I want to invest in another camera! Probably in an Olympus pen or like a compact Nikon DSLR!
Maybe another Canon!
:D
Yep Of course not forgetting to do my PC project ROFL.
Okay yes, this is all <3
Cheerio!
Love always xx